Aulia Balqis, Aulia Balqis (2022) PENGARUH FASILITAS KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA CV. ASLA JAMBI. skripsi thesis, Universitas Batanghari.

[img] Text
AULIA BALQIS E. MANAJEMEN (1700861201123).pdf

Download (1MB)


ABSTRACT AULIA BALQIS / 1700861201123 / THE EFFECT OF WORK FACILITIES ON PERFORMANCE AT CV.ASLA JAMBI / ADVISOR 1 st : NURAINI, SE, MM / ADVISOR 2 nd : Drs. RASDI, MM. The purpose of this study was to determine and describe the work facilities and employee performance of CV. ASLA Jambi, to determine and analyze the effect of work facilities on the performance of employees of CV. ASLA Jambi. The benefits of this research provide additional information for interested parties in the industrial world about work facilities that have to do with employee performance so that efforts can be made to maintain work facilities that can improve work for employees. This Study includes a descriptive study to test the hyphotesisis, sample this study where Cv. Asla Jambi of the 34 people, with population cencus method as repondents in answering the statement. The technique of collecting data using statements. Data analysis tecnique used was SPSS with simple regresi analysis and tes t. The research method uses descriptive analysis methods with library research, field research, and Questionnaires. The location of this company is at Jl. Abdul Rahman Saleh No. 57 Rt.09/03 Jl.Paal Merah Lama Kec. Jambi Selatan. Company CV. Anugrah Sinar Laut Abadi (ASLA). The result of the value that the t-count value is 4.627 calculations using the SPSS program while the t-table is 2.034 with a significant level of 5%, df (32) from the t distribution table. Shows that the value of t-count is greater than t-table (t-count> t-table ) = 4.627 > 2.034. This shows that work facilities have an effect on employee performance at Cv. Asla Jambi.Based on the results of calculations using SPSS, it shows that work facilities affect the performance of employees of Cv.Asla Jambi seen from the value of the coefficient of determination, namely with a value of 0.401 or 40.1% while the remaining 59.9% by other variables not explained in this study. This shows that work facilities have an influence on employee performance at CV.ASLA Jambi. So that Ho is rejected and H1 is accepted. It is hoped that CV. ASLA Jambi will pay attention to facilities, especially machines and equipment that are not sufficient or incomplete in order to support employee work processes and have an impact on work results.

Item Type: Thesis (skripsi)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Depositing User: Mr Admin Repo
Date Deposited: 07 Apr 2022 03:07
Last Modified: 07 Apr 2022 03:07

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item